Head of Training and Curriculum Design:
Sheena has been in the field of training for leadership, facilitation and team building since 2006, specialising in the development of social emotional intelligence for youths and young adults. To date, she has worked with over 100 schools including the National University of Singapore, Yale-NUS College, Singapore Management University, and Singapore Sports School, and has also trained student leaders for Pre-University Seminars and the Polytechnic Forum. She has worked with corporate and government clients such as American Express, Singapore Navy, and Temasek Defence Systems Institute. She is also an international leadership speaker in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Her work has been developed through the years based on the psychology and neuroscience around leadership, emotions, and how people learn. At large, Sheena has coached and trained thousands of people, of which many have seen results that are high in fulfilment achieved, not just in their work but also in their personal lives.
Sheena’s Training Qualifications:
- Master of Leadership (Monash University)
- Brain Based Learning and Impact Teaching at Education Illustrated
- Tension Release Exercise (TRE) at Landonwerks Inc.
- Certified Behavioural Consultant under DISCInsights
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- Registered Instructor with the Ministry of Education (MOE)