A 6-week course to equip participants with the skills and character to become architects of culture.
Come with a heart prepared to tear down disempowering conversations and rebuild cultures of strength.
Graduates of this certification will be able to apply intellectual and emotional acuity with appropriate skills required for culture change across any industry and any organisation.
Duration: 6 weeks
Course start and end date: 3rd May – 13th June
Name of certificate: Certificate of Foundation in Organisational Leadership
Course Fee: $250 after subsidy (standard price $750)
- 6 x 1hr online lectures (every Monday 10pm – 11pm) Lecture will be up for 24hrs
- 5 x 1hr online small group coaching (every Thursday 10pm – 11pm)
- Weekly homework from academic readings
- 1x 10-minute leadership video based on a topic chosen by participant to be posted online e.g. environmental crisis, finances, mental health
- Delve regularly into culture-changing conversations that interrupt toxic comment threads in news media on Facebook.
- Constant strengthening of culture within small group
Register by 30th April 2021.
For more information or to register, please email email@example.com for more details.
Click here for answers to FAQ.